Noticing Your Energy

Have you ever been in a place in your life where you feel love and bliss most of the day? I can tell you that it is the most delicious feeling to be in your heart. With that said, when you are, even the most subtle shifts in your energy field to that which is not bliss are disturbing.

This was my experience this morning, when I was in a state that was less than bliss upon waking. I noticed that there was something off, but had no idea why, feeling like a bull in a china shop. It was a unsettling in my stomach, a sharp edge in my tone and a deliberate harshness to my stride.

I had to take a few minutes and re-center to get back into my heart before proceeding.

Be aware of your energies as you move through your day and move back to your heart when you feel those lower vibrations start to creep in.

Wishing you a day filled with the Love,
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher

ng another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay. email me.